VENUE: Gujarat National Law College , Gandhinagar
DATES : 8th September to 10th September, 2017
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 20th April , 2017
REGISTRATION FEES : The registration fee is Rs 3,000 per Team. Teams are required to pay the registration fee through a demand draft drawn in favour of “Gujarat National Law University” payable at “Ahmedabad”. A copy of the Bank Receipt/ Transaction ID should be emailed to email@example.com
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona-fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate LL.B. degree programme or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/ College/ University in India. Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programmes are not eligible to participate.
- A recognized Institution/ College/ University shall be entitled to send only one Team to the Competition.
- Each Team shall comprise of three members. Two members of the Team shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as a Researcher.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the OC. Such persons may be provided accommodation facilities, subject to availability.
PRIZES AND AWARDS :
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 50,000.
- The Runners-Up Team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 25,000.
- The Team with the Best Written Submissions shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 10,000.
- The Best Orator in the Preliminary Rounds shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 5,000.
- The Best Orator in the Finals shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 5,000.
- The Best Researcher shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of INR 5,000.
- All members of each Team shall be awarded Certificates of Participation and all the winners of the Competition shallbe awarded Merit Certificates. Semi-Finalist Teams shall also be awarded Merit Certificates
REGISTRATION QUERIES :
1. Mr. Girish R. +91-8128650806 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mrs. Garima Goswami +91-8128650801 Email – email@example.com
3. Mr. Yuvraj Rathore +91-9537278505 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org]
ALL INFORMATION REGARDING MOOT & RULES IS PROVIDED AT THE LINK BELOW