DU LLB 2017 application form has begun on June 12 after getting delayed by as many as 12 days. The application process of DU LLB 2017 as announced by University of Delhi, will last for eight days as the DU LLB application form needs to be submitted by June 20, 2017. Earlier, the application was to be announced on May 31, 2017 but was postponed two times, for the first by seven days till June 7 and again by five days to June 12. Candidates will first have to register for Delhi University LLB entrance exam before proceeding to the application process of DU LLB 2017. Candidates can check here all about DU LLB application form 2017 including the form filling, payment and submission.
DU LLB 2017 Important Dates and Events
|Sr.No.||DU LLB 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates of DU LLB Entrance|
|1.||Exam notification||May 13, 2017|
|2.||Online application window opens||June 12, 2017 (Earlier June 7, 2017) (Earlier May 31, 2017)|
|3.||Online application window closes||June 22, 2017 (Earlier June 20, 2017) (Earlier June 22, 2017)|
|4.||Download of admit card begins||Third week of June 2017*|
|5.||Last date to download admit card||Fourth week of June 2017*|
|6.||DU LLB entrance examination 2017||Last week of June 2017* (12:00 noon to 2:00 pm)|
|7.||Announcement of result||First week of July 2017*|
|8.||Publishing of rank list/ merit list||First week of July 2017*|
|9.||Counselling for three-year LLB programme begins||First week of July 2017*|
|10.||Seat allotment for three-year LLB programme begins||First week of July 2017*|
|11.||Counselling for three-year LLB programme closes||Last week of September 2017*|
|12.||Seat allotment for three-year LLB programme closes||Last week of September 2017*|
Candidates can also apply for Delhi University LLB entrance exam, if they meet the following eligibility conditions–
- The candidates appearing in the final year degree examination (university examination) of 10+2+3 year pattern can also fill the Delhi University law application form and will be considered eligible for DU LLB 2017, however their admissions will be subjected to the fulfillment of minimum marks and age required for DU LLB admissions.
- If any candidate holds a postgraduate degree or is appearing in the final year postgraduate degree examination can also apply for DU LLB 2017 entrance examination. In such cases, the postgraduate degree holder/ the final year postgraduate degree examinee should have scored the minimum percentage of marks as given in the table below.
Candidates should also meet the minimum score required in the qualifying graduation degree examination. The minimum qualifying marks in degree examination for different categories is given below–
- General – As per DU LLB 2017 eligibility criteria, the candidates belonging to General category need to secure a minimum of 50 per cent marks in the qualifying degree-level examination.
- OBC – Those applying for DU LLB 2017 under OBC category need to have scored a minimum of 45 per cent marks in the degree level examination.
- SC – The candidates from SC category need to have scored at least 40 per cent marks in the qualifying examination.
- ST – The ST category candidates also need to have obtained a minimum of 40 per cent marks in the qualifying examination.
- PwD – The PwD category candidates should have obtained 45 per cent and more marks in the degree-level examination to be considered eligible for DU LLB entrance exam.
- CW – The candidates applying for Delhi University LLB exam under CW category should also obtain 45 per cent and more marks in the degree-level examination, as per DU LLB 2017 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will have to click on the official link of DU LLB 2017 application form.
- Before filling the application form of DU LLB 2017, candidates will have to register for the DU LLB entrance examination.
- The DU LLB 2017 registration process includes providing important information like name of the candidate, date of birth, mobile number and e-mail id.
- Once the candidate has been registered for DU LLB 2017, he/ she can proceed to the application filling steps.
- After the candidate has filled all the important fields in DU LLB application form 2017 including uploading of photograph and signature, he/ she need to pay the application fees.
- The DU LLB application fees can be paid in online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking payment options.
- With the payment of fees, the application process of DU LLB 2017 is completed and candidates can submit the online form.
- It should be noted that no DU LLB application form is to be sent to the admission office of Delhi University in hard copy.
APPLICATION FORM FEES:
|Sr.No.||Categories||Fee amount (in INR)|
|1.||General/ OBC/ CW||Rs. 500|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 250|
APPLICATION FORM PROCEDURE:
DU LLB 2017 application form filling is a four-step process which begins with online registration for the Delhi University LLB entrance examination and ends with submission of filled-in application form of DU LLB 2017. Candidates can find below step-wise form filling process of DU LLB application 2017.
Step 1 – Online registration for DU LLB entrance exam 2017
In the first step of filling application form of DU LLB 2017, candidates will need to register for the law entrance examination for which he/ she needs to provide some basic personal details.
- Click on the official link of DU LLB 2017 application form.
- Click on ‘New User’ for beginning online DU LLB 2017 registration.
- Provide the required details for online registration of DU LLB 2017 including name, date of birth, e-mail id and mobile number.
- Once the candidates have registered for Delhi University LLB entrance exam, they will obtain DU LLB 2017 account login credentials including login id and password at their registered email.
Step 2 – Filling online DU LLB application form 2017
In the second step of filling DU LLB 2017 application form, candidates will have to fill other mandatory fields including academic, and address details. Moreover, candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of some important documents in this document, further moving ahead to payment of application fees of DU LLB 2017.
- Enter registered e-mail id and password.
- Type the captcha code in the provided box.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- Check your basic information as pre-saved (automatically fetched from DU LLB 2017 registration details) in the application form of DU LLB 2017.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and identity proof (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card) besides Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Enter academic qualifications in the respective fields given.
- Choose ‘LLB’ programme from the drop-down list.
- Enter communication address (postal address) details.
- Click on ‘Save Application’ tab.
- Click on ‘Pay Fee’ tab or ‘Modify Application’ tab to make required changes in the application form.
Step 3 – Payment of fees for DU LLB application form 2017
Candidates need to pay application fee for DU LLB 2017 entrance in online mode. Candidates need to remit the DU LLB 2017 application fee using any of the online payment options–Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. As they click on ‘Pay DU LLB 2017 application fee’ option, the online application system of DU LLB entrance exam will redirect them to the online payment page where they can choose any of the given options and pay the fee securely. Candidates can refer to the table given above for requisite amount of DU LLB 2017 application fees.
Step 4 – Online submission of DU LLB application form 2017
Once all the above steps are completed, candidates can submit their duly-filled in application form of DU LLB 2017. It should be noted that the application processing system is completely online and therefore the DU LLB 2017 application form needs to be submitted through the online process only. Moreover, no hard copies of DU LLB application form 2017 that have been filled by the candidates should be sent to the Delhi University office
Mandatory documents for DU LLB application form
|S.No.||Important document for DU LLB 2017 applications||Format, Size and Specifications|
|1.||Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png format; 50 kb and 100*130 pixels|
|2.||Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png format; 50 kb and 140*60 pixels|
|3.||Identity Proof (Self attested)
Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card
|.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png format; 50 kb|
|4.||10th Marks sheet/ Matriculation Passing Certificate||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png/ .pdf format; 100 kb|
|5.||Caste Certificate||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png/ .pdf format; 100 kb|
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE: