Affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), the IPEM Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad, is inviting admission applications for Three Year LLB and Five Year BA LLB Courses. With a total of 300 seats on offer across both these courses, the Institute of Professional Excellence and Management (IPEM) Law admissions will require candidates to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as stipulated by the Bar Council of India and Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS University). The Bachelor of Law LLB Three Year Course will offer law aspirants 180 seats for admissions while the Five Year Integrated BA LLB Course will offer candidates 120 seats. It will be mandatory for interested candidates to register online on the official site of CCS University before proceeding with IPEM Law applications.
For B.A. LL.B:-
- If you belong to the General or OBC Category, then you should have cleared your intermediate/Class 12 exams with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- If you belong to the SC/ST Category, then you should have cleared your intermediate/Class 12 exams with a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- As per the Supreme Court stay order passed on March 3, 2017, there will be no age limit for applying to the BA LLB Five Year Integrated Course offered by IPEM Law for the academic year 2017-18.
- It will be compulsory for you to have graduation or post-graduation degree in any subject before applying for LLB admissions.
- If you belong to the General or OBC categories, then you must secured a minimum aggregate of 45% while completing your degree course.
- If you belong to the SC/ST categories, then you must have secured a minimum aggregate of 40% while completing your degree course.
- The final eligibility fulfillment will be determined by IPEM Group of Institutions.
- If you wish to pursue the Five Year Integrated BA LLB or Three Year LLB courses at the Institute of Professional Excellence and Management, Ghaziabad, you will be compulsorily required to register online.
- The online registration will have to be done on the Chaudhary Charan Singh University website. Or else, candidates can call 9910491474.
- There will be a total of 120 seats available for BA LLB course and 180 seats available for LLB course at IPEM Ghaziabad.
- Candidates applying for the BA LLB or LLB course at IPEM Group of Institutions will have to pay Rs. 150 for the prospectus and pay the examination fee directly to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of rules as stipulated by the Bar Council of India or Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut or the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- B.A. LL.B ( Five year integrated Course) :- Rs. 2,25,500
- LL.B (Three Year Course) :– Rs. 1,20,500
- Candidates can avail the hostel facility by paying Rs. 60,000 per annum for Air-Cooled Rooms and Rs. 55,000 per annum for Non Air-Cooled Rooms.
- A refundable Hostel Security fee of Rs. 5000 will have to be paid at the time of moving in.
- The compulsory uniform will comprise 2 Sets of Shirt, 1 T-Shirt and 3 Trouser OR 2 Sets of Salwar and Kameez + 2 Ties and 1 Blazer.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE:-