VENUE : Chanderprabhu Jain College , Narela
DATES : 29thMarch & 30th March , 2017
THEME : “Health Laws in India: Issues and Challenges”
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 24thMarch , 2017
REGISTRATION FEES : Rs 5000/- per team.
Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law, Narela is inviting law students for its 2nd National Law Festival “LOI FIESTA, 2017” – National Moot Court Competition to be held on 29thand 30th of March, 2017 at their college campus in Narela, Delhi.
- Students pursuing 3 or 5 years law courses from any recognized Law College/University in India .
- Only one team can register from a particular college or Law School for participation in the competition.
Each team shall consist only of two speakers and one researcher. The team may consist of only two speakers only, as well. The organizers will assign a team code to each team and its members. If a fourth member is brought by the teams, s/he shall not be permitted to sit with or assist the teams during the rounds and would be provided accommodation at his/her own cost. Certification shall not be awarded to the fourth member.
- The best researcher shall be chosen through researcher test to be conducted in the morning after the formal registration of the teams is duly completed. Team comprising of three members i.e. two speakers and one researcher are eligible for the researcher test and team comprising of two members are not eligible for the researcher test.
- There shall be a Quorum of judges selected for each court from among a panel of judges constituted for the purpose including eminent Judges, Lawyers, and Law Teachers from all over India.
- Marks will be awarded to the memorials by the Committee of Judges out of a maximum of 20 marks. Each Court will assign marks for oral arguments to each individual participant and the team. Each individual’s marks for oral arguments will be added with memorial marks to make the individual’s marks out of 100. Out of 100 marks, the division of marks for each individual participant is as follows:
Written Memorial – 20 marks
Oral Arguments – 80 marks
MODE OF PAYMENT
The registration fee needs to be deposited in the account of the college through NEFT (National Fund Transfer) mechanism. The account No. 0113000107645035 With Punjab National Bank, SME Branch, Anaj Mandi, Narela, Delhi-110040, having IFSC CODE No. PUNB0491400.
All Information is provided at the link below :