MERI Professional and Law Institute, Delhi NCR, is inviting admission applications for its Five Year Integrated BA LLB and BBA LLB undergraduate programmes. Part of the MERI group of institutions and affiliated to the Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak, MERI Professional and Law Institute, or MERI-PLI as it is more popularly called, will allow candidates to fill their applications in online and offline modes. The link for filling online application form of MERI-PLI can be seen by candidates in this page. The offline admission can be pursued by visiting the MERI office in New Delhi. Before filling the application form however, candidates will be required to clear the given eligibility criteria to qualify for admissions to the BA LLB and BBA LLB courses offered by MERI Professional and Law Institute.
Aspiring law students seeking admissions to the MERI Professional and Law Institute, Bahadurgarh can check on this page all the important details including eligibility criteria, application procedure, programme fees and other details.
- B.A LL.B (Five Year Integrated Course)
- B.B.A LL.B (Five Year Integrated Course)
- Candidates belonging to the General Category should have cleared their Class 12 exams with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories should have cleared their Class 12 exams with a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- All candidates from the Science stream should have cleared their Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) in Class 12 with minimum overall of 45%.
- As per the Supreme Court stay order passed on March 3, 2017, there will be no age limit for applying to the Five Year Integrated BA LLB and BBA LLB Five Year Integrated Courses offered by MERI-PLI for the academic year 2017-18.
- All candidates who wish to pursue the BA LLB or BBA LLB courses at the MERI Professional and Law Institute affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, can apply for the same in online and offline modes.
- To apply in online mode, candidates can visit the official admission link given below. After filling the form and submitting the same, a unique ID will be created for each candidate which they can use to continue the admission process by getting in touch with the Institute and paying the requisite fees.
- To apply in offline mode, candidates will need to visit the MERI-PLI office located in New Delhi at the address given below. Offline payment to confirm BA LLB or BBA LLB admissions can be done through cash, through online transfer or through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of MERI. Candidates will be provided with a registration number which they may need to use until the conclusion of the admission process.
- The application fee for admissions to MERI-PLI BA LLB and BBA LLB courses will be Rs. 100.
- The four year BA LLB and BBA LLB courses at MERI-PLI will commence for the 2017-18 academic year from August 1, 2017 onward .
- B.A.LL.B (Five Year Integrated Course) : Rs 55,000 ( Per Annum)
- B.B.A LL.B (Five Year Integrated Course) : Rs 50,000 (Per Annum)
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE: