Padala Rama Reddi Law College ,Hyderabad is organizing Moot Court Competition on Environmental Law on its College campus on 15th & 16th April 2017.All important details are provided there of :
DATES : 15th April & 16th April
VENUE : Padala Rama Reddi Law College, Hyderabad
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 25th march , 2017
REGISTRATION FEES : Rs 600/- per team.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- The Payment can be made by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘PADALA RAMA REDDI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY’, HYDERABAD along with the registration form.
ELIGIBILITY AND TEAM COMPOSITION
- All teams must consist of a maximum of three participants [two members designated as ‘Speaker’ and one member designated as ‘Researcher’], enrolled as LL.B. [both 3 and 5 year program] students in the law school they represent at the time of the competition.
- Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members during draw of lots and exchange of memorials.
- Prudhvi Teja:- +91- 7382592579 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sai Nehru:- +91- 8686150266- email@example.com
- Raghunath:- +91-9701505421- firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail your queries at email@example.com
All Information regarding Moot Proposition & Rules & Registration is provided.