National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) is an institution for law and justice education, located in Hyderabad. The University has ranked as the best law school in India by India Today magazine in 2013. Also, NALSAR was ranked first by Outlook in 2012. Using law as an instrument of social change, the University has supported crusades for land rights, disability empowerment and against moral policing and hate speech. NALSAR is committed to the creation of an ethical legal culture, which protects and promotes the rule of law.
Year of Foundation:
NALSAR was established in 1998 by a Statute of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities
- Final year students can also apply for CLAT
- Candidate must have qualified CLAT
|Undergraduate||CLAT (National Level Examination)|
|Postgraduate||CLAT PG (National Level Examination)|
- Amita Dhanda- Professor, Department of Law
- Archana Parashar – Department of Law
- D Bala Krishna- Assistant Professor, Human Rights & Criminal Laws
- Well stocked library
- Medical Facility
- Air conditioned moot class hall
- Computer labs
- Air conditioned classrooms equipped with LCD projectors
- Sports Facilities
NALSAR University of Law
Post Box No.1,
Justice City, Shameerpet, R.R. District,
Hyderabad – 500101, Telangana.
Fax: +91 40 23498385/8386
Tel: 040 – 23498200 / 400